The International Baccalaureate aims to develop inquiring, knowledge and caring young people who help to create a better and more peaceful world through intercultural understanding and respect.
These programs encourage students across the world to become active, compassionate and lifelong learners who understand that other people with their differences can also be right.
PYP School is a school that regardless of location, size or constitution, strives towards developing an internationally minded person who demonstrates the attributes of IB learner profile.
More than 4.000 school so far have chosen to teach international baccalaureate (IB) programmes with their emphasis on students personal development.
Those schools employ over 70.000 educators teaching more than one million students worldwide.
The IB Primary Years Programme:
• Addresses students’ academic, social and emotional well-being
• Encourages students to develop independence and to take responsibility for their own learning
• Supports students efforts to gain understanding of the world and to function comfortably within it
• Helps students establish personal values as a foundation upon which international mindedness will develop and flourish
The six subject areas identified within the IB Primary Years Programme:
• Social studies
• Personal, social and physical education
The admissions in International Primary School are open!
Please contact us:
E-mail: info@.mk / firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile (00389) 70 239 830 / 70 350 460